The P&C Association at Bribie Island State High School operates the canteen, which provides a wide variety of healthy food at very reasonable prices.
For Term 2 the canteen will be operating for breakfast and first lunch break only. Students MUST pre-order for lunch by 9:15 am. They can do this using the online ordering process below or by seeing canteen staff before school.
Specials changed and updated online daily!
The existing canteen will service Grades 7-10.
- Open before school, first and second break.
- This canteen will pre order only for the main lunch food. - First lunch Break - You must pre order your main lunch food via the QKR App or come to the canteen or café before school and order over the counter
- Students can still purchase snacks and drinks during the breaks.
- There will be an “emergency lunch" procedure for those students who forget to pre order
- Pre orders can be done via the QKR App or at the canteen or café before school.
The café in G block will service our seniors 11/12 and our staff
- Open from 7AM for coffee and breakfast and lunch orders. All students and staff can use the café before school.
- All grade 11&12 students and staff can collect their lunches from the café
- There will be food (limited) and drinks available for purchase during both breaks but we still recommend to pre order to avoid missing your favourites.